Trenance Holiday Park Online Booking
NEW for 2017 Camping Pods
Our new timber pods are double glazed, fitted with two single beds that convert into ‘daytime seating’ Ideal for those looking for more comfort on their camping holiday (all pods come with electric) A Car parking space is available beside each pod.
- Sleeps maximum of 2 people
- Prices are per person per night
- Advance bookings – min stay 3 nights
2017 season for camping and touring April 14th to September 26th.
Touring & Camping
Bookings accepted from families / couples only. No single sex or uneven groups. Sorry no Pets.
The only Touring & Camping Pitches within easy walking distance of Newquay town centre and the main beaches. 50 separate marked pitches (all with electric hook up). A Car parking space is available beside each pitch (depending on the size of your unit / tent).
- 3 nights minimum stay during the Whitsun Break (Fri 26th May to Sat 3rd June 2017)
- 7 or 14 nights during the summer from the 22nd July to the 12th August 2017 (Arrivals only from a Saturday to Saturday between these dates).
- All pitches are of gently sloping or flat free draining grass.
- Prices are per person per night.
- 2017 season for camping and touring April 14th to September 26th.
Holiday Rental Caravans
Bookings accepted from families / couples only. No single sex or uneven groups. Sorry no pets.
Our modern caravans are spaciously sited on the park with easy access and parking alongside.
You can choose from our Classic range of 6 & 4 berth caravans (28ft x 10ft) which have 2 separate bedrooms. The 6 berth caravans have an additional pull out 4ft bed in the lounge area. The caravans are fully equipped with hot & cold water, gas fire and cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and television. Shower room with toilet. Gas and electric included.
We have a number of 2 berth caravans (23ft x 10ft) similarly equipped but with 1 double bedroom. These caravans benefit from double glazing and full heating.
Premier Range: If you would like more space in your 4 berth caravan, why not choose our larger Premier Range (28ft x 12ft).
BRAND NEW FOR 2016! PREMIER RANGE 6 BERTH CARAVANS WITH 3 BEDROOMS
Fully equipped plus double glazing and full heating. 1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms.
- 4 night mid week breaks - Monday to Friday.
- 3 night weekend breaks - Friday to Monday (night break starting on a Monday, Friday or Saturday).
- Combined breaks that run back to back will automatically be entitled to a 10% discount at the time of booking.
Caravans are supplied with duvets and pillows. Visitors are requested to bring their own bed linen and towels etc.
Bookings accepted from families / couples only. No single sex or uneven groups. Sorry no pets
Our very popular detached bungalow style cedar - wood Chalets are fully equipped to provide you with a real home from home experience. 6 Berth Chalets have 2 separate bedrooms, one double and one twin room with a bed settee in the lounge. 4 Berth Chalets are slightly smaller with no extra bed in the lounge. We have a few Chalets with bunk beds (up to 12 years) instead of twin beds.
All Chalets have Freeview TV, a fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave. The lounge and main bedroom have electric heating; a shower room with toilet complete these comfortable Chalets. Sorry no pets allowed.
We also have a chalet adapted for wheelchair use with spacious wet room.
Bookings can be made as follows:-
- 4 night mid week breaks - Monday to Friday
- 3 night weekend breaks - Friday to Monday
- 7 night breaks - staring on a Monday, Friday or Saturday
- Combined short breaks booked back to back will automatically be entitled to a 10% discount at the time of booking.
Duvets and pillows are provided in Chalets. Visitors are requested to bring their own bed linen and towels etc.